The Men and Women who Created and Shaped the State of Israel
Sept: 23, 30, Oct: 7, 14, 21, 28 7:30p
Complete Series: $60 (Members only)
Complete Series: $72 (Non-members)
- Dreamers: It was an impossible dream but Hess, Pinsker, Herzl, and Weizmann laid the groundwork.
- The Mandate: Ben-Gurion, Jabotinsky, Brandeis, and Weizmann slugged it out against a background of British control and Arab opposition.
- The Father: Ben-Gurion led the new country through war, mass immigration and the trauma of German reparations.
- 1967: Eshkol and Dayan directed the country through the war that changed Israel and the Middle East.
- Women: Israel would not be the country it is without its women. Golda, Leah Goldberg, Naomi Shemer and others made great contributions.
- Peace, Prosperity and a Weird Coalition: Begin, Netanyahu, and Bennett demonstrated courage, brilliance, and corruption as Israel entered a new century.
Registered Participants Click Here